There are different exercises that can serve to develop Muscle Mass in the arms, without having to have the biceps and triceps as a bodybuilder, but with a certain toxicity to not suffer from sagging.
Would You Like To Meet Them? In This Article We Show You.
Develop Muscle Mass in The Arms: Not Just For Men
It is true that the male focuses more on this area of the body and strive to show large and well marked muscles in biceps and triceps.
However women can also develop muscle mass in the arms without deforming both the body. Everything depends on the loads (weight), the repetitions and, of course, the objective that each one has.
Increasing the size of the arms or strengthening the muscle groups of that region is a task that is performed in conjunction with the other parts of the body.
This Means That We Cannot Neglect The Legs, Abdomen or Back to Look a Huge Biceps.
For This Reason It is Important to do Combined Exercises that Include The Arms and Other Areas Such as:
- The Oars
- The Strides
- Dead Weight
With the use of weights you will gradually achieve that the muscles are developing properly.
Exercise Routine to Develop Muscle Mass in The Arms
Within Your Physical Activity You Add a Routine For The Arms Twice a Week. The Exercises That Cannot Be Missed are:
- Place two dumbbells on the floor, at a similar width to shoulder width.
- Rest your hands on the dumbbells, stretch your legs and spread your feet slightly.
- Bend your arms and get as close to the floor as possible. Extend them to return to the starting position.
- Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions each.
2. Dominated With Bars
- Hanging from a horizontal bar and with your hands apart, flexes your arms so that your body rises and the head passes the line of the wrists.
- If you cross your legs and keep them close to your chest you will also be working abs.
- Do two sets of 10 repetitions each.
3. Bent Flexion
To do this exercise you can sit or stand.
- Hold a dumbbell with each hand and carry it to the chest flexing only the elbow.
- Do the alternate movements with right arm and left arm (when one is flexed the other is stretched).
- Complete 3 sets of 10 reps with each arm.
4. Triceps Funds
It is one of the most effective exercises to develop muscle mass in the arms, because you will use your body and, in addition, you will work other areas (including abdominal s and legs).
- Place your hands on the edge of a bench or drawer.
- Stretch your legs as far as you can from the seat and take off your gluts (they should be “in the air”).
- First the arms are flexed, The Elbows Back and the Thighs As Close As Possible to the Ground.
- Then the triceps are stretched while the body is raised (the buttocks should be at the level of the hands).
- Repeat 15 times, rest and do another series with the same number of repetitions.
5. Triceps Backgrounds with Parallel Bars
Once you have practiced several times the previous exercise you can move to a more complex one and you need some parallel bars (they are also usually included in some of the machines in the gym).
- Begin the exercise with your arms bent and your elbows back.
- Raises the torso and stretches the triceps.
- At all times the knees are supported in the seat of the machine or flexed if you use bars.
- Keep your spine as straight as possible.
6. Pull or Triceps Extension
To do this exercise you need a pulley and a rope. In dumdums this machine allows you to increase loads as appropriate, but you should always start with low to moderate weight and then increase it.
- Standing with your legs together, takes the pulley with both hands.
- The exercise begins with the arms at the level of the shoulders and continues taking them down (up a little above the knee).
- Repeat 15 times and then do another series of the same.
7. Triceps Extension with Dumbbell
To develop muscle mass in the arms you have many Exercises that do not require expensive machinery or objects. In this case, if you do not have dumbbells, you can fill with sand or water a bottle.
You can do the triceps extension sitting or standing, as long as you keep your back straight and your legs slightly apart.
- Take the dumbbell with both hands and carry it behind the head.
- Keep your elbows flexed and “touching” your ears.
- Lift your weight toward the ceiling and straighten your arms. Go back to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions each.
8. Dumbbell Hammer Curl
The last of the exercises to develop muscle mass in the arms can also be done at home with some weight.
- Stand up, slightly spread your legs and take a dumbbell with each hand. Leave the arms to the sides of the body.
- Bend your elbows and turn your wrists so that the dumbbells are at shoulder height. The fists are facing each other.
- Lower your arms and complete 2 sets of 20 reps each.