If by the time of year you are away from the gym and you only have in your house a pair of dumbbells, no excuses to keep in shape, as shown below Dumbbell Exercises To Work The Entire Body.
Lower body exercises
To request further buttocks and legs, we can implement the following exercises, whose performance technique will see the link of each:
- Dead-weight: Ideally take heavy for the execution of this movement especially requested muscles dumbbells back and lower body.
- Dead Leg Weight: A classic Cross fit it is ideal for intensifying the work of this basic, as well as stability and subtract ask glutes, hamstrings and lower back, muscles of the abdominal area.
- Lunges: A very popular and effective exercise to work the quadriceps, glutes, and hamstrings. We can use heavy dumbbells for execution and implement different variants of this movement.
- Squats: Another classic great power to work intensively lower body muscles but also to request the middle muscles and exercise coordination of the whole body.
- Overhead Squat: The muscles and the lower body, shoulders, and arms that help keep the dumbbells overhead while performing the squat.
- Global Squat: Placing a dumbbell in each hand and carrying them to the chest, just below the chin, we can make this movement intensifies the effort of the muscles of the lower body of the body and also asks shoulders and biceps.
- Hip Thrust: The progression of classical elevation of the pelvic floor, but adding weight to it, only to intensify the work. In addition, we must support the upper back on a bench and let the pelvis fall and rise again with a wider tour.
- Lift Heels Sitting: To work specifically the twins can perform this exercise by placing dumbbells on your knees and thus increase the effort of the muscles requested.
- Thruster: A squat to which we add a jerk or so, shoulders works well quadriceps, gluteus, hamstrings, and calves.
Dumbbell Exercises For The Upper Body And Core
If you are looking to focus on the muscles of the upper body and core body, i.e. back, arms, chest, and abdominal, here are some dumbbell exercises you can try:
- Woodchopper Or Woodcutter: Holding a pair of dumbbells with your hands, can make the gesture of the woodcutter, standing, to work rectus abdominal and obliques.
- Renegade Row: Performing a plank on a pair of dumbbells, we can add the rowing gesture and thus make this movement to work simultaneously back, shoulders, and abdomen.
- Bench Press: Replace the bar that we use for this movement, we can get two great weight dumbbells to work pectorals, triceps and shoulders lesser extent anteriorly.
- Pull Over : Especially the latissimus dorsi, and pectoralis, supporting the upper back on a bench and doing exercise with a heavy or two dumbbells in both hands.
- Lateral Raises His Arms: To work specifically shoulders can perform this movement sitting or standing, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Extensions Arms: Standing or sitting, conducted with a dumbbell in hand, a vertical extension arm to specifically request the efforts of the triceps.
- Horizontal Rowing: Placing the torso parallel to the ground, we made the gesture of rowing to work muscles shoulders and back to a lesser extent, arms.
- Shoulder Press: While working arms lesser extent, this exercise is advisable if we are to achieve a comprehensive effort of muscles of the shoulders.
- Russian Twist Or Russian Twists: With a heavy dumbbell hands or two lighter weight, can run this motion requesting rectus abdominals and obliques.
- French Press: On a bench and with heavy dumbbells can achieve a demanding job triceps with this exercise.
- Shrug: We work with this movement neck and shoulder muscles like rhomboids and trapezius, standing dumbbell in both hands.
- Hammer Bicep Curl Type: Besides the classic curl biceps, can specifically request this muscle doing this variant dumbbell great weight.
- Trunk Rotations: With a heavy or two hands cufflink, we can perform this movement to work rectus abdominals and obliques of the abdomen.
- Abdominal Extensions: Support hands on dumbbells, and rolling them we can intensively work our core, reaching the deeper muscles of the same.
- Bird Or Lateral Raises With Inclined Trunk: Apply on all the muscles of the shoulders and back and are an excellent movement to work intensely the upper body.
- Pectoral Openings: On a bench, lying face up and with the dumbbell in each hand, can make this movement works mainly pectorals.
- Lateral Trunk Flexion: To request specifically the oblique’s we can of this exercise standing with dumbbells in both hands.
They Are Applying Dumbbell Exercises Muscles Throughout The Body
To work complete our body and simultaneously order muscles of the lower and upper body as well as burn some calories, we can perform the following exercises:
- Man Maker: is one of the most demanding and full Cross fit movements, we recommend performing dumbbell great weight if we have some prior force to work simultaneously back, abdomen, shoulders, chest and legs.
- One Arm Dumbbells Snatch Power: with this variant of the classic snatch, we can work buttocks, legs, back, abs and shoulders at the same time intensively.
- Farmer’s Walk: Dumbbell great weight in our hands, we can do this exercise that works simultaneously shoulders, arms, and legs middle.
- Clean And Push Press: The classic clean we add a push from the shoulders and get working with dumbbells, shoulders, legs, arms and midsection.
- Sumo High-Pull Dead Lifts: Dead-lifts combining high style with a pull to the chin can work shoulders, arms, legs, buttocks and middle area of the body.
You know, with just a couple Dumbbell Exercises can get fit without excuses because there are the variety of exercises you can do to work your whole body intensely.