Stomach Infection or Gastrointestinal Infection, may make an appearance in us when we least expect it . They usually appear in times of heat or humidity, in those times when bacteria, viruses or parasites can enter our interior. We explain to you what your symptoms are and how you can treat them and prevent them to avoid their consequences.
Well it is true that these types of diseases are not anything, depending on their severity can even cost us life. It is essential therefore that you know how the stomach infection is done for your sake, and also for your family. It can be especially serious in cases of children and the elderly, where dehydration, endangers their lives. But let’s look at it carefully.
What Causes Stomach Infection?
- The Main Cause Viruses, bacteria or intestinal parasites that enter us through food, contaminated water and sometimes also by human contact.
- These types of infections are very variable and depend on the type of microorganisms, and also how we find ourselves at that time.If we are healthy and we have the defenses in good condition we will be able to face them better.
- The bacteria are almost always be Salmonella, E. c Oli, Shigella, which attack our gut. Las Giardias, meanwhile, causes us to lose weight, and the so-called Amibas, usually present in the mouth and stomach, can give us similar symptoms.
What Symptoms Can We Suffer?
- We lose our appetite immediately.
- We feel a burning and heaviness in the stomach.
- Noises in the stomach.
- Stomach ache.
- Shaking chills.
- Physical fatigue very pronounced.
- If the infection is caused by Salmonella, Escherichia coli and Shigella in our feces will appear some blood, and we will have diarrhea.
- If the infection is caused by Giardias, we will not have diarrhea, and the most obvious symptom we will feel is the loss of weight.
Natural Treatment for Stomach Infection
The most important thing is that, at the slightest symptom, you go to your doctor to get you treated. Stomach infections can be very serious, especially those due to salmonellosis or Escherichia coli. Its incidence will also depend on your state of health, your defenses. Hence, special care should be taken with children and the elderly.
- Avoid consuming dairy, flour, sugar, fried, sausage … all these foods nourish the batteries and increase the toxins in your body, favoring the infection.
- It is always advisable to start the day with a tooth of raw garlic and a glass of water, it is a good antibiotic and cleanser of our body.
- Breakfast fruit: a papaya or apple without peel are ideal to nourish and not damage your stomach.
- Try to follow a soft diet based on broths and soups.Avoid red meat.
- If you have diarrhea, prepare an apple juice with the juice of two lemons and a pinch of salt.It is a perfect serum. It will help keep you from becoming dehydrated. Prepare a liter and drink it during the day.
- Maintain rest for at least 3 days, our body needs energy to fight the infection.
- You can prepare chamomile, peppermint, lemon, echinacea and dandelion infusions to fight the infection.They are perfect and you can take them up to 3 times in a day.
How to Prevent Stomach Infection?
- Wash all Your Food, Kitchen Tools, and Your Hands Before Eating and After Going to The Bathroom.
- Take care of your Diet, Which is Balanced and Nutritious. Watch Your Defenses.
- Cook the meats very well when you ingest them.
- Boil Water or Drink Bottled Water, Especially in Hot Weather.
- Consume vitamin C
- Eat Unrefined Products in Your Diet
- Do 1/2 Hour of Exercise Every Day.
- Try to Be Careful When You Travel, Take Care of What You Ingest. Preferably Do Not Drink Directly From The Water of The Faucets. Always Drink Bottled Water, It is The Most Appropriate In These Cases.