Terms & Condition
These Terms & Conditions are the Summaries of the rules and regulations for the use of ill Cure.
By accessing ill Cure we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ill Cure if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, ill Cure and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ill Cure All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from https://www.illcure.org/ for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.illcure.org/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.illcure.org/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.illcure.org/
- Redistribute content from ill Cure.
This Agreement shall begin on the date when u read this.
ill Cure offers an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas. ill Cure does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ill Cure, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views & Opinions. To the Terms Permitted by applicable laws ill Cure shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages & expenses caused as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on ill Cure.
ill Cure reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are designate to post the Comments on ill Cure and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Your Comments will not be used to promote or solicit business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant ill Cure a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
These Organizations may link to ill Cure without prior written approval:
- Government Agencies;
- Search Engines;
- News Organizations;
- Advertising Companies
- The online directory may link to ill Cure in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Certified Businesses except Promoting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
No use of illCure’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without preceding approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our WebPages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of ill Cure.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Websites. No links should post on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which offends, Violates or Advocates the invasion or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Site. You approve to immediately remove all links to ill Cure upon request. We also reserve the right to these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to ill Cure, Are you agree to be bound and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any Time. We will Deal with Your request to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We don’t assure you that the Knowledge on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. But we Do Our Best To Provide you with accurate information.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Each precaution has been taken by way of the Health Organization to ensure that the material of this website is accurate, legally correct and moral.
All Sensible efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the material, no obligation can be taken for any mistakes or omission, nor can the Health organization assume any legal responsibility for the material of websites linked to our website.